When Friday 24 May 2019
PORT DOUGLAS LONGEST LUNCH
Following on with the successful formula of 2017 and 2018, Ochre is again catering and managing the Port Doublas Carnival Longest Lunch, set in the beautiful Rex Smeal Park under the palms and overlooking the Coral Sea
A sumptuous four course menu with matching wine and welcome drinks will be served, featuring local produce from the surrounding tropics.
Enjoy this exclusive event with a group of friends and sit back, relax and be entertained by Spielgletent performers and DJ Bart, and enjoy some lawn games. The event will continue after 3.30pm until 5.30pm with cash bar and smooth tunes to groove to.
Beer and sparkling wine on arrival
4 course menu with matching wines and local cheese and fruit station
- Barramundi numus – pickled mango, coconut and sunrise lime
- Cajun tuna and prawn – smoked tomato and avodado salsa
- Morganbury beef tenderloin and braised beef cheek – citrus mash, heirloom vegetables, Daintree vanilla and wattle seed jus
- Davidson plum mousse – macadamia paccoca, coconut and lemon myrtle ice cream
- Gallo and Mungalli cheese and seasonal fruit station