Cairns Festival Longest Lunch
12:30pm – 4:00pm
Cairns Festival invites you to enjoy a long lunch in the breathtaking surrounds of Trinity Inlet.
Ochre Restaurant at Harbour Lights in partnership with Dundee’s Restaurant on the Waterfront and Marina Paradiso will present a delicious 4 course menu with matching beverages that highlight the unique flavours and ingredients from Tropical North Queensland.
Be entertained by Festival performers and the inaugural Boardwalk waiter’s race.
Antipasti by Marina Paradiso
– Selected local and imported charcuterie and fromage with accompanying vegetables and olives.
Entrée by Ochre (alternate drop)
– Prawn and avocado salad –sunrise lime and honey dressing-shaved palm and coconut.
– Tuna and swordfish sashimi-cucumber gelle, ponzu-green papaya.
Main by Dundee’s (alternate drop)
– Chargrilled Rocky Creek eye fillet, green onion mashed potato, roasted cherry
tomatoes, truffle sabayon and red wine jus.
– Tableland chicken supreme pocketed with garlic and parsley butter, honey roasted
sweet potato, steamed sugar peas – macadamia nut and basil pesto creamy sauce.
Dessert by Ochre
– Daintree vanilla panacotta, Daintree dark chocolate tart, Daintree coffee anglais and Tropical gels.
One Price $127
(Price includes booking fee)